1 sheet frozen puff pastry (from 17.3-oz. pkg.), thawed
2/3 cup raspberry preserves
4 cups fresh raspberries
1/2 oz. finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tablespoon sugar
1. Roll puff pastry into 11-inch square; brush edges with water. Fold 1 inch of edge over; flute or crimp to form decorative border. Place on parchment paper-lined baking sheet; poke pastry all over with fork. Freeze 30 minutes or until set.
2. Heat oven to 400°F. Bake 10 minutes. If pastry begins to puff up, poke with fork. Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until top and bottom of pastry are rich golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack.
3. Strain preserves through medium mesh strainer to remove seeds. Microwave in small microwave-safe bowl 20 to 30 seconds or until warm. Brush pastry inside decorative border with thin layer of preserves. Arrange raspberries in tight rows over preserves; brush with remaining preserves.
4. Place chocolate in small resealable plastic bag; place bag in small bowl of very hot water 20 to 30 seconds or until melted. (Squeeze bag until chocolate is melted and smooth.) Cut off small corner of bag; drizzle chocolate over raspberries.
5. Beat cream and sugar in medium bowl at medium-high speed until soft peaks form. Serve tart with whipped cream.