1/4 cup Bailey's Irish Cream
12 oz semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 tbsp. butter
2 egg yolks
2 tbsp. sugar
1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Melt chocolate over very low heat.
- Stir in Bailey's and cream.
- Beat egg yolks, stir a small amount of chocolate mixture into eggs, and then slowly add the eggs to the chocolate mixture.
- Mixture will thicken.
- Add butter.
- Refrigerate overnight, or several hours.
- Using two large spoons or a small ice cream scoop, form small balls and roll in powdered sugar, then cocoa.