Monday, November 30, 2009

25 Days 'Till Christmas: Pineapple Casserole



I had never tasted, much less heard of, Pineapple Casserole until this past Thanksgiving Eve. The hubby and I went over to in-laws on Thanksgiving Eve. They had Pineapple Casserole there. I tasted it and fell in love with it. It's sooo good. My mom made some for Thanksgiving as well. Of course, I had to get a piece there as well! Here's how you make this yummy, tasteful dessert. Keep in mind, the measurements vary depending on how much you're making. Use your own judgments!
=)

Pineapple Casserole
1 lg. can pineapple chunks, drained
1 c. grated sharp cheese
1 c. Velveeta cheese, grated (you can use a different kind besides Velveeta)
1/2 c. sugar, mixed with 4 tbsp. flour
Put in casserole in order given. Top with Ritz cracker crumbs and 1 stick melted butter. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment