1 cup peanut butter chips
2 cups vanilla wafer cookies
2 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup water
1 tablespoon corn syrup
1 cup mini chocolate chips
1 cup granulated sugar
1) Grind together peanut butter chips and vanilla wafers in a food processor.
2) Add powdered sugar and process until combined.
3) Add the water and corn syrup and process until crumbs form a mass.
4) Spoon mixture out of food processor into a bowl and stir in mini chocolate chips. Add more water if mixture seems too dry and will not hold its shape when rolled into a ball. Add more powdered sugar if mixture seems to moist to hold its shape.
5) Form 1-inch balls.
6) Place sugar in a shallow bowl and roll balls in sugar.
7) Store in wax paper lined airtight container in a cool dry place.
8) Let balls sit for a few days before eating for best results.
Makes about 48 balls