I might have to make these for Christmas this year. :)
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons milk
40 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2) Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda; set aside.
3) Cream together the butter, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
4) Beat in the egg, vanilla and milk. Add the flour mixture; mix well.
5) Shape into 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan.
6) Bake at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes.
7) Remove from oven and immediately press a mini peanut butter cup into each ball. 8) Cool and carefully remove from pan.