My husband's birthday is Tuesday & he's told me he wants a dirt cake. Since I will be making one, I've decided to share the recipe with you all.
2 (20 oz.) packages Oreo cookies
1/2 stick butter
1 (8 oz.) cream cheese
1 c. powdered sugar
3 1/2 c. milk
2 small French vanilla instant pudding boxes
1 (12 oz.) Cool Whip
1) Cream the butter, cream cheese and powdered sugar together.
2) Mix pudding together with the milk, add the Cool Whip to pudding mixture.
3) Blend in with the cream cheese mixture.
4) Crumble the Oreo's in a blender, leave the cream in the Oreo's.
5) In a glass bowl (square or round) alternate cookie crumbs and filling, ending with the cookie crumbs on top.