1/2 pound processed American cheese
3 ounces cream cheese
4 tablespoons Dr. Pepper
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1) Please cheese in large bowl of electric mixer. Mix until blended
2) Add Dr.Pepper & mix until light & fluffy.
3) Add remaining ingredients & mix until blended.
4) Shape into 2 balls & chill for 20 minutes.
5) Place in a plastic bag & chill throughly.
Serve with a cheese knife for spreading on crackers.